1. This promotion runs from 20 November 2017 – 18 December 2017 Close of Business.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, except the employees of Fruit & Veg City & SoftBev (Pty) Ltd. trading as SoftBev (“Promoter”), and their respective advertising, media & PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
3. To enter, entrants must purchase any 2 x 2Lt Pepsi during the promotion period.
To stand a chance to win, entrants must write their name and contact number on
the till slip and place in entry box provided.
The prize is one (1) Mountain Bike per Store. There are 5 Prizes in total for the following stores – Figtree, Melife, Uitenhage, Jeffrey’s Bay, Newton Park.
4. Please take note: actual prize and colour may differ from depicted image on any of promotional advertisements or posters for this competition. The Mountain Bike awarded on the day may be different.
5. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. The winners of the Mountain Bikes will not be able to hold the promoter liable for any claims brought against the promoter or any affiliates in the event of any personal injury or loss suffered as a result of the abuse, misuse or negligent use of the scooter.
7. The final draw will take place at each store listed above on the 20 December 2017. The draw will be by random draw. The winners will be notified telephonically.
8. The Mountain Bike handover will take place at the discretion and convenience of Fruit & Veg’s winning stores.
9. The transfer of ownership and risk of the Mountain Bike will pass to the winner upon collection of the Mountain Bike
10. Should any claims arise from defects related to the Mountain Bike, the winner will need to address this with the manufacturer.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value at any time and for any reason
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
13. By entering the promotion, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
14. Under no circumstances shall the Promoter be liable to anyone who enters this promotion for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, howsoever arising which may be suffered as a result of the recklessness of negligence of the entrant or where such loss is not due to the recklessness or negligence of the Promoter or where such loss or harm could not reasonably have been foreseen.
15. The winner may be invited to take part in publicity, but will be afforded the opportunity to decline such invitation. Winners will not be entitled to any payment or remuneration for any such publicity. Any and all publicity materials shall remain the sole property of Shoreline Beverages.
16. The names of the winners will be announced on www.softbev.com
17. The laws of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of South African court.
1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Softbev (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”).
2. The Competition commences on 15thst September 2017 at 00:00:00. and runs until 30th November 2017 23:55:00.0. Entries received by the Promoter outside of this time period will not be accepted.
3. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of the Republic of South Africa of 18 years and older (who are in possession of a valid South African identity document) except any person who is an employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant to the Promoter or any person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, the Promotors and/or any marketing service providers or suppliers of goods or services in respect of the competition, and/or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members (“Disqualified Persons”).
4. By entering the Competition, all entrants (“Participants”) agree to be bound by these competition rules. For the duration of the Competition, Reboost Energy Drink 500ml cans with a yellow promotional strip (“Promotional Can”) will be available to purchase from retail outlets in the Republic of South Africa which sell the Reboost Energy Drink brand.
5. To enter this Competition, Participants must purchase a Promotional Can , find the unique code under the pull ring of the can, dial *120*12202*uniquecode# and follow the prompts. Standard network rates apply to each entry submitted.
6. Participants may enter this Competition as many times as they like, however each unique code may only be used once.
7. With each entry, the Participant stands a chance to win:
- a share of R100 000 in mobile data for MTN, Vodacom and Cell C
- one of 10 Apple Macbook Airs (13inch, 1.6GHZ, Dual Core, 128GB SSD)
- The Grand Prize of 1 x BMW 1 Series F20 118i Sports Hatch 5-dr
8. Mobile data prizes of values between R4.00 and R99.00 will be given away on a daily basis during the period of the Competition. A total of R100 000 worth of mobile data will be given away.
9. To qualify to win the mobile data, the mobile number by which the winner entered the Competition must be on a pay-as-you-go or pre-paid subscription or contract.
10. Winners of mobile data will be advised thereof by SMS and the number which the winner used to enter the Competition will automatically be credited with the amount of the mobile data won.
11. Should a mobile data prize be awarded to a mobile number that is unable to utilize the prize (i.e. the mobile number is not on a prepaid subscription), the prize will be withdrawn and re-entered into the prize pool for distribution to other Participants. These winners will still however be entered into the draw for the Apple Macbook Airs and the grand prize to win a BMW 1 Series F20 118i Sports Hatch 5-dr
12. One Apple Macbook Air will be given away to a winner drawn each Monday of the Competition, commencing on 25 September 2017.
13. The final draw for the BMW 1 series F20 118i Sports Hatch 5-drwill take place on the 01st December 2017.
14. All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
15. Winners of all prizes will be the first correct entries selected by a random computer-generated draw which is audited by an independent third party.
16. Each winner (with the exception of mobile data winners) will be notified telephonically within 48 hours after the lucky draw, on the mobile number on which the winner entered the Competition. Should the winner not answer after 3 (three) telephone calls, the winner will forfeit their winnings and a redraw will take place to find a new winner.
17. The Apple Macbook Airs will be couriered to the winners thereof from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8am and 5pm. The winner of the BMW 1 series F20 118i Sports Hatch 5-dr is required to collect his prize from a BMW dealership selected by the Promotor in the province in which the winner resides.The Promotor or its agent will contact each winner to advise the winner of the approximate date, time and place of delivery of his prize. Each winner of an Apple Macbook Air must provide the Promotor with a suitable physical address at which the winner is prepared to accept delivery of the prize.
18. Delivery of the prize must be accepted within 30 days from the date on which the winner is notified telephonically that he has won the prize.
The winner must provide the Promotor and/or its agent with original proof of identification (ID) on delivery of the prize.
19. If the winner fails to accept delivery of his prize within the period stipulated above, the winner will forfeit his prize.
20. The colour and interior detailing of the BMW 1 Series 116i M Sport received by the winner thereof may differ from that depicted in/on any promotional material relating to this Competition.
21. The winner accepts the BMW 1 Series F20 118i Sports Hatch 5-dr in the condition in which it is supplied on the date on which it is delivered to the winner. Should any claims arise from defects related to the vehicle, the winner must address same with the manufacturer and car dealership.
22. Ownership of and the risk in and to each prize will pass to the winner thereof on signature by the winner of the delivery note confirming that the prize have been delivered to the winner thereof.
23. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damages, claims, costs or expenses suffered by the winner of the BMW 1 series F20 118i Sports Hatch 5-dr (including personal injury and death) except to the extent that same is as a direct result of any grossly negligent or intentional and unlawful act or omission of the Promoter or any person for whom the Promoter is vicariously liable.
24. Insurance of the vehicle is for the winner’s own account from the date of delivery.
25. Should any claims arise from defects related to the Apple Macbook prizes, winners must pursue such claims with the manufacturer thereof.
26. The names of the winners will be announced on www.reboostenergy.com, www.softbev.com as well as on the Reboost Energy Facebook page (@reboostenergydrink).
27. The Promotor may make media announcements/publications of the winner’s name/photographs of the winner, provided that the winner may expressly elect to decline this. The winner or Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter.
28. Participants can monitor the progress of the Competition on www.softbev.com .
29. RnR Connect has been appointed as the auditors for this Competition and reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner to verify his eligibility.
30. RnR Connect reserves the right to appoint external auditors in its sole discretion and for any reason it deems necessary.
31. By entering this Competition the participant gives the Promoter permission to contact him via SMS for promotional or informational purposes related to the Promoter. The participant may opt-out of this contact list by replying STOP to any SMS they have received from the Promoter, except for prize notification messages.
32. All Participants and winners indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any/all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
33. In the case of queries regarding this Competition, customers can contact the Promoter directly by emailing - firstname.lastname@example.org
34. If the Promoter is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all Participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoter and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
35. The Promoters decision is final and no further correspondence concerning the Competition or prizes will be entered into.
36. All information relating to the Competition and published Competition material will form part of these Terms and Conditions.
37. A copy of these Competition rules may be viewed or downloaded, from www.reboostenergy.com.